Spiga

Are you down a dream?

One of the things that often noticed how quickly the water is in our dreams. I know that sometimes we have to bend to reality, but most of the time does not give us the opportunity to dream. We will forward a compromise, even before the test ideal. Or we will lose the attention, distracted by attractive opportunities that make life a little easier now - but for the long term.

No Compromise

They are a bit more ruthless. There is a scene in the film When Harry Met Sally, which I do not compromise embodied in the rule. Sally is the dessert apple pie:

Sally: But I'd like the pie heated and I do not want ice cream at the top, I want it on the page I'd like strawberry instead of vanilla, if it is, if it is not the only ice cream is not whipped cream but only if it is true that he can not. Waiter: While the cake? Sally: No, I want cake, but then not heated.

Do not be afraid to ask what they really want, not just what you think you can get, with some off the menu.

Is the strength to say no

This is fun, but immediately start daring to dream, with many things for us. It can offer a vision of our work is similar, but not the entire distance. Or short-term opportunity to earn some money, that the transition more comfortable.

In the middle of change, we can feel threatened, and it is very flattering to receive the proposal. It is very easy to "talk" right to work law, nor the possibility that some of the Quick Cash arguments that it was only temporary. But this is a slippery slope. During their work on the left to start his coaching career in practice, it was a few months (as usual) to create a group of customers. I remember that it is the hope, if I want to meet ends.

Beijing, home to many immigrants to attract additional money to teach English. But I knew if I said I would be trading the long term here and now. Time and energy, I want to spend a training period may be that the coming months, more comfortable financially, but it was the time and energy that you do not need to invest in their practices. I will be better in the long term, if any, that the time that the contacts with people who can relate with me on business or with a few subscribers to the news (for you, dear readers!) - Given the fact that the activity is immediately payment.

When these tempting offers to receive your form, when they bite back the incentives for adoption. Believe that the long term. Fully protect your time and energy, and a single-mindedly to maintain full strength version of their dreams.

0 komentar:


[get this widget]