Spiga

Communication and Creativity Hours Crossing the Street.

Spring is in full bloom, which means that it is back in shape time! "For me, this means that the tape on sneakers and go after the launch (well, at this stage is rather slow loping jog ...).

I live in the city (Philadelphia), so I can deal with traffic and crosswalks when I jog. Some days I went and I came to a red light. I jogged on the spot and seem to go in and I am across the street and continue their performance.

One of them was approaching an intersection with turn signal flashing, which means that it is going to do before it reaches me. In my view, should be able to safely cross the street.

I was to go, but then I stopped. Something about the car does not feel right. Maybe it was the speed, maybe it attitude, or maybe just gut feeling. There, I decided to wait.

Sure enough, a car whizzed right past the time of his turn signal me still. I would not get squashed when I tried to cross, but probably was a major embarrassment to the screeching tires and honking horns.

If the vehicle is in the past, I go into my safe mode.

So, what of his creativity, improve, business and life?

I personally take two powerful lessons from this experience:

1) Do not look below the surface.

If I took what has been claimed that the car (back before it got to me) can be completed in the body cast. I paid attention to details, except that it is clear that we say.

Similarly, when talking with someone, it is important to pay attention more than what people out of the mouth. Monitors their body language. Listen to their tone of voice. Just because someone says something does not mean that they are actually completely reasonable way.

2) get out of his own head.

People who spend a lot of time busy in their own ideas. Find guiltiest pedestrians and drivers of two of them. When I lost my mind Maybe I just glanced in the car turn signal and began crossing. According to my attention in the world for me, I was able to learn a lot about the situation.

The basic idea is the same creativity and communication. Put your attention on things outside of you and your creativity starts to flow freely. Get out of my own head and your ability to listen and communicate effectively to grow exponentially.

Everything from crossing the street. Maybe I should stimulate

0 komentar:


[get this widget]