Spiga

If you are master of your destiny?

How strong are you?

I am not asking you if you can be 150 lbs. by weight. I am, after notice is your strength. How resilient are you to stick to his dreams of rabies among the forces of discouragement and criticisms?

There are too many people who have never experienced the joy of achieving their desires because other people have influence (and sometimes even negative), their important decisions.

Are there examples in your life when others say you are not your plans, because they were never gonna work? What did you do? Have you or your desires, you have only their command?

If you are in other beliefs and attitudes, even if they are unlike you, you just torture. It's like if you do not have a sense of itself. You're like a shadow, after moving to another.

You can listen to advice from others, but let their control. If you have any tips to help your success and well-being, at least follow. But if you and she would have lost close to what you want in life, then you need to have a heart and your expectations.

Of course, it is critical. But if you can still be avoided, it will never be truly happy.

As a famous person said: "It is a safe way to criticism, do nothing and nothing. This solution is again and again." That's true.

Take my case.

When I first years at school, my father wanted me to get my course on physical therapy, because they are in demand in the United States at this time. But I would like to begin my studies in accounting. I held in my decision, and after some negotiations finally in.

Then there is my love life. Chinese tradition says that the Chinese people to marry their own kind (no offense) But I'm crazy in love with this Filipino girl. Despite all the criticism, discouragement, and harsh words (pardon me), I defended my love for her. Currently, we are strong and my family respected my decision.

You see, when I checked it, can easily be incorporated into each of the two scenarios, I was stripped of the joy and satisfaction in my life.

Sometimes, other words like a knife. But never deterred. Listening to the voice inside you. We will never be able to all because each of us is unique. We have our own characteristics and values. Respect for others opinion, should be maintained.

With this said, I want out of this last message, which summarizes all. Follow your heart and happiness will follow.

0 komentar:


[get this widget]