Spiga

Not die with your dreams in you.

I write and talk a lot about dreams. Especially because I know we serve a delicious and surprising God, our dreams of a beautiful and surprising end. We all have a dream to do something, the more change, achieving the unachievable, beat the unbeatable or unmeetable. "Just as dreams are not realized yet, silenced by fear and doubt. What is needed is a rebirth of spirit and faith, if we had as children. We must remember that we all ... "I can if I think I can .

My goal is to encourage as many people as possible, and their dreams with passion. Revitalization of your dreams. Start today. Not only to dream, dream big dreams! Place it in your heart, then put them on the wall, refrigerator, mirror ... You will see where it often. Remember that you are worth more than all your heart forever. Do you work hard for a map.

The decisions of a life that ends the way you want and you do not dare, I say you do not trust ... Your dreams are still in you.

0 komentar:


[get this widget]